5 Simple Tips To Make A Difference !
“Ever wonder how to make a space in your home feel and look unique and bring out your personality? Then you need these 5 simple TIPS” Says Jackie Connolly from Parsons Interiors !
1) Applying interesting flooring on the wall in stead of the floor can add depth and height to most rooms. Plain tile can sometimes be too bland. Add some creatively designed tile and/or wood flooring to the wall!
2) Make it simple to get from point A to B without having to weave in and out around furniture that is too big. If it’s too difficult to move around, then the next step is too shop for smaller furniture!
Create Clear Pathways
3) Don’t crowd the walls with decor. Although having multiple pieces of art together is on trend at the moment, adding this style of decor in a smaller space can create a visual chaos! Instead, try adding one larger piece of artwork to the walls.
4) Make it simple to get from point A to B without having to weave in and out around furniture that is too big. If it’s too difficult to move around, then the next step is too shop for smaller furniture!
5) Shop for more mirrors. Mirrors help give the illusion of a bigger space with the reflection! It’s a bonus if there is potential for the mirror to reflect a window, therefore the sunlight would bounce off there as well and brighten up the space even more! Parsons Interiors have many custom frames samples to choose from.